If you are out for selling your scrap car, you may not know the price you will get for your scrap car. That is why our scrap car removal specialists in Vaughan have come up with this blog to help you understand the factors that decide the price of your scrap car.
Factors Deciding the Value of a Scrap Car
We list the factors deciding the value of your scrap car below. Read them out to get clarity on the price you are getting.
1) Vehicle’s Condition: Firstly, is your car running? Or is it even possible to make your car run again? The buyer will take into consideration the fact that what he will be able to do with your car. Your car is expected to fetch a bit more value if it’s running.
Also, if the looks of your car are maintained, it might fetch more value. However, maintaining looks by no means imply to a clean car. The paint on the car, the amount of rust, etc. decide the value of your car.
2) Year of Manufacture: The age of your car also plays an important role in deciding the value of your scrap car. If the car is too old, the chances are high that it might fetch a bit less value. Also, the factor that the too old car is a bit outdated and getting the parts of which is quite difficult declines the car’s value to a good extent. Reach out to our Scrap Car Removal team in Vaughan to know more.
3) Car Model: If the car model is common, getting the parts is quite easy, the value for the same is a bit high. On the other side, if your car model is outdated, quite rare these days, it implies that the chances of getting the parts are quite less. Thus, it might not fetch much value.
4) Car Parts: If it’s not possible to make your car run again, the stuff that will fetch value is the parts of your car. The things like battery condition, tires condition, etc. are taken into consideration while deciding the value of your car.
Every part of your car will be recycled and sold. Things like the market value, the conditions of these parts, etc. decide the value of the parts and thus your car.
5) Scrap Metal Price: This is the only factor that isn’t related to your car in terms of getting value for your car. However, it is important. The current scrap metal price of the market decides the rate of junk cars to a great extent. The value of the scrap metal varies every now and then. It is purely dependent on demand & supply.
The scrap metal price also largely varies on the region as the demand & supply factor might vary everywhere.
6) Your Location: As mentioned, the scrap metal price decides the price of your scrap car. And the value of scrap metal varies in every region according to demand & supply. Thus, the value of the scrap car also varies according to the region.
The location where you wish to sell your car is also important as the transportation cost comes into play here. Thus, choosing the dealer nearby to your home might fetch more value as the transportation cost will be reduced to a great extent.
These are some primary factors deciding the value of your scrap car. To get the best value for your scrap car, it’s important to go with the right option.
You can trust Cash For Scrap For GTA in terms of getting the best value for your car. We provide quick and efficient services and at the same time ensure that you get the best value for your car. Connect with our Scrap Yard Vaughan specialist team at 416-414-2977 to get the best price for your car.