Yes, car scrapping can offer you decent bucks, but at the same time, it might mean a loss for you if you fail to remove certain parts from your car. Most car owners aren’t aware of these accessories. Hence, they fail to remove them and end up going through the loss.
Our scrap cars GTA team lists these accessories in this blog. Hence, if you are about to get your car scrapped, reading this blog might keep you away from the losses.
What are the valuable items you must remove before you get your car scrapped?
Readout some of the most valuable items you must remove before you get your car scrapped below.
1) Airbags: If your car airbags aren’t yet deployed, you can make money out of them. Most car owners never deploy their airbags, yet don’t remove them when they get their car scrapped. It purely implies the loss for them.
Hence, if you are looking to get your car scrapped, remove the airbags if they aren’t deployed.
2) Rims & Tires: Used tires are way pricier than you assume. You can sell them and earn some more dollars as compared to getting them scrapped.
Additionally, getting them recycled is another option that can help you to make more cash as compared to getting them scrapped.
Specifically, if your car has aluminum tires, you can expect to fetch a decent value for the same.
3) Car battery: A car battery is another part of your car that is worth removing. You can sell your car battery to the drivers having old battery than yours.
Recycling the car battery is also an option to earn a few decent bucks. You can expect your car battery to fetch a decent value if it has a lifespan of 5 more years. Hence, if your car battery is working, you can sell it to the other driver, and if it’s dead, you can consider salvaging it.
4) Audio system: Some cars don’t come with a built-in audio system. Hence, you can remove the audio & video system of your car and sell the same to the car owners not having the built-in system.
Even you can sell the system to any of the electronics shops. Selling it online is also a great option.
There are plenty of options available when it comes to selling the audio system. However, it’s your part to do some research, and sell it where you get the best deal. The audio system, if working, can actually help you fetch decent bucks.
5) Fenders & bumpers: Fenders protect the wheel wells that make them a valuable piece of the car. Even a small crash can bend them. The fender repairing is a bit expensive. Hence, if your car fenders are in decent condition, our cash for scrap cars GTA team recommends that you remove them and sell them.
Bumpers protect the entire car body and thus helping the car owners to keep their car in a proper shape. Yes, accidents can destroy bumpers, but your car would stay safe. Hence, if your car bumpers are in decent condition, you can expect to fetch a decent value by selling them.
We hope that you now know the valuable items you need to remove from your car before you get your car scrapped. Most car owners aren’t aware of them, or they forget to remove them, which implies a loss for them. Even if you don’t remove these valuable items, they might be an important factor deciding the value of your scrap car. Hence, think wisely!
If you are looking to get your car scrapped, and get the best price for it, Cash For Scrap Car GTA is your answer. You can count on our scrap cars GTA team to get your car scrapped in a hassle-free way and offer you the best price for the same. To connect with our prominent team, reach out to us at 416-414-2977.